- Category: Restorative Dentistry
Page 4 of 5
Inlays Onlays Cost
The cost of dental inlays/onlays can be determined by the following:
- The dentist’s experience and training.
- The dentist’s location.
- The tooth requiring treatment- molars require most preparation and work than front teeth.
- Your choice of materials used to construct the inlay/onlay.
- The size of the inlay/onlay – larger onlays will typically cost more.
The general cost for inlays ranges from $700-$800, while the cost for onlays generally ranges from $800-$920.